Friday, June 11, 2010

Remarkable 4.0.0.alpha4

Rails 3.0 Beta4 is out! and thanks to Louis T. we have released a alpha4 that tracks Rails 3.0 Beta4. You will need to run RSpec 2.0 alpha11 in order to run this version.

As usual, remarkable/rails does not work. I know a lot of people have asked for this. I personally don't have a need for those macros, though there are a few who looks like they are stepping up to the plate. If you want an alternative, I highly recommend looking at the Rspec let feature which lets you do much of the same thing, minus i18n. I may publish a remarkable/rack, or at least, publish a blog post on how to do it with let. If you have not already, I highly recommend looking at the Pure RSpec slides.

Changes

  • The only real change was a fix for validate_numericality_of resulting from a patch submitted for Beta4. It is Rails #4406 if you are curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment